When: Friday April 30 at 2 PM EST. RSVP with from below.
We are pleased to invite you to attend a webinar this Friday about the practice of early outpatient treatment, with 3 distinguished medical doctors from different countries:
- Dr Shankara Chetty, who is a Family General Medical Practitioner in South-Africa. Dr Chetty has a considerable experience with the outpatient treatment of COVID-19, having treated so far some 4,000 patients. He holds a degree in medicine and surgery and also has advanced education in genetics, advanced biology, biochemistry and microbiology.
- Dr Ira Bernstein, who is family physician in Canada. He is also lecturer at the Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto. He has also developed an interest in nutritional medicine to complement traditional medicine and is a member of the Canadian Integrative Medicine Association (CIMA). Dr Bernstein participates to grassroots efforts to promote outpatient treatment for COVID-19 in Canada.
- Dr Peter McCullough is one of the most prominent experts in the world when it comes to the early outpatient treatment. He has abundantly published about COVID-19 and treats both out- and inpatients. He regularly appears on national TV and other media. He is a Clinical Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine, Texas A & M University College of Medicine.
With the alarming situation in India, we very much hope to also have as participant a medical doctor from India who treats COVID-19 outpatients.
The topics to be covered in the webinar include:
- how to best diagnose COVID-19
- testing: its role and limitations
- best early treatment protocols
- best home treatment kits
- home oxygen & oximetry
- follow-up of patients
- when hospital transfer is warranted
- prophylaxis for household members
- logistics: how to set up an outpatient practice
- off-label prescriptions & regulatory issues
- the situation in India: what should be done
You will be able to ask your questions during the event. Please register in advance and you will receive your access code 24 hours in advance. Note that you can ask your preliminary questions also by using the registration form.
Also, please share the information regarding this upcoming webinar with your colleagues and anyone who might be interested. Thanks!