This upcoming Saturday, at 11 AM EST, we will have a discussion about early outpatient treatment on ClubHouse (voice only). Our discussions typically attract health professionals, medical doctors and concerned citizens.
The novelty is that the application is now available for Android too (in the US initially, but there are ways around apparently). So you are all welcome to join!
The early treatment themes to be discussed include:
- knowledge; “you need to know that you need to know”
- what is it: get treated at first symptoms, at the disease onset
- early treatments: yes they do exist and they keep on improving
- beware: you are not out of the woods before at least 8 days
- testing: not necessary, can delay & be misleading (false negatives)
- doctors: generally, only a few practice early outpatient
- telemedicine: also works, sometimes available
- countries: some oppose, some tolerate, some promote it
- risk stratification: risk grows with age and co-morbidities
- plan: you need to have a plan for when you might get COVID
On ClubHouse, we have a club called COVID OUTPATIENT CARE which you are invited to follow.
At the link below, you will find a form that allows you to seek an immediate invite to join ClubHouse (which is by invitation only).
We look forward to your participation!