Welcome! Please register using this form. By registering, you commit to strictly abide to the forum rules below.
Note: you will receive an email requiring to confirm your registration request. If you don’t receive it, make sure to check your SPAM box, as it may be redirected their by your email client.
Forum Participation Rules
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it !
- This is an information exchange board, and it’s not aimed at medical advice. In case you, a relative or acquaintance has symptoms, you need to seek immediately medical professional help. You should not self-medicate! Seek professional advice!
- While this is a private discussion forum, do NOT expect the information will necessarily remain private.
- Please do not reproduce the context of this board on social media. One of the reasons this board was created is to avoid the numerous restrictions to information exchange that are now prevalent on social media.
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a pleasant and informative place to be, and offers a comfortable atmosphere for all.